Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Haul: Tribal Tops, Floral Bandage Skirts and Neon Necklaces

Going to H&M on last Sunday was a bloody huge mistake. The Marni for H&M stuff were going for 50% off and people were going frantic. The Conscious Collection proved to be a hit with its pale palette and flowy cuts. Everything was just of catastrophic level. I could barely breathe and I was so turned off by the crowd that I just grabbed the two tops that caught my eye and queued straight away. 

The queue was another story altogether. EVERY BLOODY QUEUE WAS LONG. That was precisely the reason why I didn't try the tops on and just sprinted straight to the cashier queue. Blergh. Bad mistake because the tops were a size too big. :( I guess I can do with the oversized fit then. Match them with fitting bottoms for the balanced look. 

ANYWAY, I bought these two tops for S$17.90 each, and should have gotten size M =__=


I bought the same design in two colours - mint and coral. 

Tribal prints without being too over the top. They are slightly sheer too so wearing a really well-fitted black bra underneath adds that edgy touch. Talking about an outfit with visible bras. PLEASE STOP WITH THE NEON-COLOURED BRAS. Only black bras will look classy enough to be seen under sheer tops. AND OMG, people who pair the sheer tops with RED BRAS, they should be shot. 


I also bought 2 floral bandage skirts from sgflea, I paid S$18 for both, and the price was certainly a HUGE bargain because the left one is from River Island and the right one is from ZARA. SCORE! :D

Especially like how bandage skirts make me look like I have a perky butt. HEHEHEHE. 

The left skirt has such an OUT-THERE print that I'm scared to pair it with any colour other than black or white. *gulp*


Finally some necklaces from Forever 21. So many youtube gurus were featuring them in their haul videos and I HAD TO GET THEM. Rather apt for the neon trend too! 

These necklaces were S$11 each, I believe? 

They will be good with any tops with not-so-loud prints. Solid coloured tops will be the perfect match!


No comments: