Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OOTD - Coral Grey Combo!

Finally gotten back into track with the Outfit-of-the-day photos. I have decided to halt the instagram posts because my phone's camera is of the lousiest possible quality right now. iPhone 5 HURRY UP AND SAVE MY LIFE, PLEASE! :(

Anyway, I went ahead with a coral grey combination today. Something I matched in a hurry because I woke up late, as usual. 

The shoes were from Mitju. Got it from their warehouse sale for S$18! Pretty orange colour and in a very flattering cut to make your feet look slimmer. 


I just bought the slightly sheer coral top with tribal imprints at H&M yesterday for S$17.90. It was too gorgeous and I ended up buying one in mint too! 

The necklace's from gmarket! I find the emerald green a rather odd but surprisingly workable enhancement to the entire outfit. 

Talking about H&M, Fashion Against Aids collection will be out in stores on 27th April 2012. The collection is seriously to die for and I have already planned on what to buy because some are really really affordable! The problem will be WILL THERE BE ANY LEFT WHEN I'M THERE? It's out on a Friday and I'm sure there will be a mad queue and by the time I make it there after 6pm, many of the items should be gone. HOW LIKE THAT? :(


This pair of jeans is from Cheap Monday, and I got it really cheap (S$12!!) during a storewide sale in Stockholm. MAD AWESOME. 

Although it's not obvious here, this pair of jeans is increasingly loose on me, which is of course something worth a beer toss for. 


Accessories are all either from H&M or gmarket! :D



No comments: