Sunday, April 22, 2012

CUPCAKES CUPCAKES FOR SALE! @ Scape Flea

One of my colleagues is helping her friend sell some cupcakes at Scape Flea today, and of course we have to grace the event and spend some money on a few handmade cupcakes. 

There were four flavours available for sale: Sesame, Matcha, Red Velvet and Mocha. I had to buy more for my bosses also (from now on known as my work mothers) to collect some brownie points. HEHEHEHEHE. 

I polished off the sesame one and the red velvet one. DINNER IS DONE AND IT'S DELICIOUS! :D


Mr Ivan Ang was rather late and we just took a quick photo and all of us parted our ways. 


Posing with Lizhen (the girl in red plaids) and her awesome cupcakes!



Before going to Scape, Lirong, Aaron and I did some shopping. Or maybe, I did some shopping. I left my camera with Lirong and I came back to a whole barrage of photos. This girl needs to exercise some self-control! Siao one. :D


Her hair is too awesome! And I just got a deal from her aunt for a cheapo dying session. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. :D 


Obligatory outfit shot. H&M top, ASOS lace shorts, Forever 21 shoes, accessories from Gmarket, Forever 21 and H&M, Gmarket bag. 




After losing 3kg, it's quite obvious my face has slimmed down after I looked at photos taken last year. YAY! 



No comments: