Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vivi December 2011

Can't wait to finally read this!! I have been so bored with studying that I'm doing everything BUT studying, and reading Vivi will be an awesome distraction!!


But then again my guilt will float in and I will end up slaving over whatever subject I'm mugging again. SIAN.

AND WHAT IS THIS POSB CHARGING ME SERVICE CHARGE FOR EVERY WITHDRAWAL THAT I MAKE?!

I went berserk and checked online, apparently it's for a work permit scheme and it's only applicable to FOREIGN WORKERS.

EXCUSEME, how am I a foreign worker?! I'm legitimately a university student and a Permanent Resident some more!! And I don't withdraw money more than 4 times a month what, THEN YOU THIS STUPID BANK CHARGE ME FOR WHAT.

I'm going to call POSB tomorrow and demand an explanation and a full refund. Seriously, if not I will just change bank already! THESE FUCKING RETARDS!

No comments: