Thursday, May 26, 2011

Urban Decay awaits + my current lemming

I am quite happy to announce that with the help of eveyeoyuping, I have finally acquired the Urban Decay NAKED Palette. I cannot wait to get my hands on this baby and do some AWESOME swatches and do some AWESOME looks. :D

And yes, I got myself the one with the brush (I think the set that comes with the dual-ended eyeliners will never be produced again) and I'm fine with that BECAUSE...


... konkon aka chanhuiling also helped me purchase the Urban Decay 15-year-anniversary 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set! :D Greatly anticipating the moment I get these from konkon. SO EXCITED! :D


And I think, I will purchase the Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder at one of the duty-free shops in Europe, IF I CAN FIND IT. If not I shall settle for Changi Airport! :D


Life is good now, especially with all my essays done and dusted! Maybe I should go to the museum near my hostel tomorrow to really enjoy my last moments in Stockholm! :(

No comments: