Friday, May 27, 2011

Colourful-Eyes Day 3 and 4 + OOTD

What a downer for such a beautiful day.

But one bite of this chocolate can make me happy again. How can I not be happy after eating MANGO CHOCOLATE?! Nope, it's not just mango essence, it's real mango bits inside with a coating of mango sugar. SUPER OH-EM-GEE. I'm going to hunt this thing down and bring it back to Singapore. Thank you Cedrick and Joanne for the nice gift!


Colourful-Eye Project Day 3 was quite hilarious. I thought of green and only green for the lids, but the problem is I was going nowhere that day, so what I did was put full makeup right after I woke up, then took it all off, washed my face and went back to sleep. HAHAHA.

But here it is, dark green in the outer corner, and a bright green in the inner lids! :D



Colourful-Eye Project Day 4: Dark blue!

The awesome thing about donning dark eyeshadows like this is that you don't really need an eyeliner to define your eyes, if you are in a rush. I was rushing to meet Yisan to go to the museum and so the no-eyeliner trick saved me loads of time! :D


My skin is horrible. Seriously in need of facials when I get back.




Outfit of the day for my trip to the museum!




Maybe I will be going to Kista tomorrow to do some shopping at Monki! That is if my mom transfers the money by tomorrow. So so poor now. :(

No comments: