Monday, November 29, 2010

Breeding ground

Massive pimple outbreak. Life is painful.

Not much sleep.
Not much healthy food.
Stress.
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome.

All adds up to me being pimply. I have never seen so many bumps between my eyebrows before. My goodness.

And I will definitely go out with loads of concealer, so that doesn't really help the situation. I just hope my period comes now, so I have one less factor contributing to the breeding ground.

Some awesome photos of the past week.

Finally ate Blk 85 Bak Chor Mee. Not that fantastic in my opinion. But I think my anger factored in me thinking this way because the bastard uncle forgot my order and Chay and I waited for more than 30 minutes in vain. How can he forget when I already paid for it?!


Photos from the archaeological dig for hh211. People often remark that the professors all hid the artifacts before the students come so that there's that cheap thrill when you find something. What siol.

FYI these digging grounds are fresh and we students are actually cheap labour to them, or volunteers as they nicely labeled us as. The work is shit tiring, but rather satisfying when you feel the calories burning. Oh, and you don't get to keep anything but credits to your grade.




257 tutorial - less than 10 people attended it. Made me wonder why I attended it in the first place. The class is getting smaller and smaller as the semester progresses.


OOH, Dim Sum feast at Swee Choon. It wasn't as good as the first visit. But I love those Xiao Long Baos! :))


Kenny, oh kenny. Nothing less expected from him.


After 252 presentation. This is Jeremy, and he is the master of everything. Academics or finding weird youtube videos. ALL HE CAN DO.


Major LOL. Huiling looks like some whimpering puppy. HAHAHAHAHAHA. And I look like a siaofierce bitch (pun - female dog, get it get it?)



Suddenly this thought of having fiery red hair came to me. Should I? HMMMMMMMMM.


No comments: