Saturday, November 27, 2010

busybee

Fighting the cold in NLB now. Rushing my hh211 report at the same time. I'm done with my part though, so we just need a few moments before we can proceed to Bedok for some delicious bak chor mee. We - Chay and I.

A week of roller coaster. Nothing beats that description.

Guys shouldn't have so much ego attached to them. Ego is something that brings down a person. Too much ego destroys you.

Like is it that difficult to apologise? I will apologise if the matter's my fault. Obviously this matter's not my fault, any stranger will be able to evaluate that, so don't even bother waiting for my apology.

My close friends out there will know how critical my language and speech are. Even Jo agrees that that's how we all talk what. Goes to show who my close friends are right? Just to further dwell into this, I am only critical to people that deserves my "snarkiness". So what does that say about you?

Problems are problems. Who doesn't have problems. I have a mountainful of them and I ain't being sensitive to every single tweet that I see. I "DARE" to call you sensitive because halo, how are you not?! Talking about rude, your smses were the ultimate of all rudeness.

Bah.

No apology no talk. I shall be with Xi En on this. LORD LUO IS MIGHTY.

No comments: