Friday, December 3, 2010

Major update for the hungry.

I feel so relieved right now. With all the projects and assignments finally done, I can fully concentrate on studying. 21st december seems so far away, but I know exam periods always zoom past, so I can't wait for the end of exams now!

I guess this will be the last serious hauling entry till after 21st! :)) And I have made this last post extremely meaningful in terms of quantity! HAHA.

First up (MOST EXCITED), I finally spent my sephora vouchers. This palette will be courtesy of Ivan and Sarah since they gave me the vouchers for my birthday. SO THANK YOU BOTH FOR MAKING MY DAY! :))

I FINALLY GOT MYSELF THE URBAN DECAY BOOK OF SHADOWS VOL. III! HOORAH!

I wanted to get the Naked Palette, but it was HARDCORE SOLD-OUT. So I figured the next best thing to get will be this. I was contemplating between this and the Black Palette, but the latter is to gothic for my liking, so YAY. (BTW, I'm planning to get the Naked Palette overseas. SO HOORAH ONCE AGAIN.)

Very chio box. Definitely will take this to Sweden.


The very awesomely designed cover. This section lights up! The flash is rather stupidly used here because I can't even show you guys the chio lights. BUMMER. But ohwell, this pop-up design is so chic. The other 2 palettes also have these kind of pop-up thingies, but this is the best pop-up EVER.


It came with 16 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners (Zero and Ransom) and a mini eye primer potion.



The eyeliners are amazing. It's my first time using the 24/7 eyeliners and I'm hooked. I'm definitely going to get a full-size one when I run out. The only problem will be that the purple eyeliner (Ransom) has light pigmentation. It's only suitable for lining the lower eyelids.


I always have a love-hate relationship with Urban Decay eyeshadows. The matte and the frost eyeshadows are fine and fabulous. But I really do not understand the shimmery eyeshadows. They are so glittery! So much so that I can even feel the glitter particles! This is rather dangerous for contact lens wearers because the glitter particles are bound to accidentally drop into the eye and then itchiness and then more problems.

I usually avoid them. In this palette there are 3 such colours. CHANGE THE FORMATION, URBAN DECAY!

The rest were fabulous. :)

Swatches with flash. First photo is for the first 2 rows of the palette, and the second photo is for the next 2 rows.



Also bought this ZA mascara set off eBay.sg for 10 bucks. I always wanted to try the ZA Wide Eyes Mascara, and they had a free pink curler with it, so why not?


It came with a mini size oil cleanser too. This cleanser reminds me of how much I like the smell of ZA skincare products. Should stock up for Sweden or something.

IN MY TRULY HONEST OPINION, the mascara is rubbish. I bought the one in VIOLET and I see no colour on my lashes at all. The mascara comb looks VERY promising, but when I applied it, the formula was really hard to transfer to my lashes. I don't know whether it's because the mascara has dried up already or not, but application is a nightmare.

The eyelash curler is very chio and works as well as the Shu Uemura curler.


And now, TO THE MOST EXCITING PART OF THIS ENTRY --- My winter haul!

Since I'm leaving for Sweden in 5 weeks' time, I needed to stock up on necessities. As of yesterday, it was -14ºC in Stockholm, and it's not even full-blown winter yet! GOODNESS ME.

My mom was nice enough to go to Korea to get the stuff for me. She paid for everything, because after my Sweden trip, everything will go back to her. Or she thinks that way lar. HEE.

Ear muffler, fuzzy socks, and many many winter hats. I need to get more ear mufflers, maybe a black one? And 2 more fuzzy socks.

OHMY I DIDN'T GET SCARVES!

And a whole lot of clothing.

I got this off Gmarket. The stupid black fur keeps dropping out.


From Gmarket as well. This is awesome.


From Korea. Cannot be worn in Singapore AT ALL, because it's TOO THICK.


This is from Weijie, Jeremy and Ciqin. THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT! I will wear this to sleep everyday!


From Korea, another really thick pullover. Pyjamas-worthy.



Poncho like hoodie. I feel like a hip beggar when I wear this. So so awesome. I CAN FINALLY LOOK LIKE THOSE PEOPLE ON TVS!


And the various winter jackets from Korea!


Light fur vest. Just for accessorizing purposes.


More jackets!



And the mother got me chio leather boots from Korea. It's fucking smelly but it's chio so IT'S FABULOUS.


Such a longwinded post! Gotta head back to the books now and prepare for the exams.

Last wish: I HOPE MY RESIDENCE PERMIT IS ACCEPTED. if I get rejected, then what's the point of buying all these? YES IT MUST GET APPROVED!

No comments: