Friday, October 29, 2010

Lashes and ASOS haul! :)

It has been a tough week, since the recess week is over and what greets us at the end is the final examination. I'm still so clueless about everything, so much so that it's frightening me. Number one thing to be most worried about is hh211; I have no idea how to study for it.

And the fuck-up with the Swedish university is really annoying me but I'm choosing to not bother about it now.

Let's get on with the haul!

I bought A LOT of false eyelashes just because I want to add them to my collection and for future freelance uses. Figured that Asian girls need eyelashes after all, and with such long lashes, they look so much nicer in photoshoots.

These were from sg_beauty. I also purchased the famous DUO eyelash adhesive, which is supposedly the strongest adhesive there is, and surprisingly one of the mildest hence really good for the sensitive eye skin.

I'm getting a shu uemura eyelash glue too later (meeting up!) and I got that one cheap at 11 bucks. hee. Shall do a comparison soon! :)


The following were all from Ebay, and they were extremely cheap. All were priced differently due to the different designs. The prices ranged between 5.80 to 7.80 for a box of 10 lashes.




This was from Ebay too and it was 4 bucks! O_O


Got a really good deal from sg_beauty. All these were for 12 bucks. The face mask was thrown in as a freebie. No swatches this time because I got lazy. HAHA.

But I got all the neutral colours since I have enough bright colours already.

ASOS HAUL! HOORAH!

Buying from ASOS was a breeze, shipping was goddamn fast (1 week or so), and clothes' qualities were too good to be true since they were so cheap! :)

Love love love this floral dress! :) Such a cheery coral colour!


Another awesome dress. It was 8 pounds and I was really surprised that it came lined. And the straps are adjustable! Such an awesome deal.


A more formal dress for 12 pounds. It fits me really really well and I really like the silhouette. The A-line skirt made my legs seem magically skinny. HEEHEE. Tad short though, so leggings are a must! (I don't wanna be miss-skanky-slutty-whore you know, yes we all know who this is. heehee.)


Another comfortable top. I bought it a size too big BUT it was still awesome. The front is viscose while the back is cotton! Very fitting for Singapore's crazy crazy weather. This was 6 pounds I believe.


And a skater skirt for 7 pounds! :)


I'm so happy with my purchases that I'm getting a second order! :) This time miss chanhuiling is ordering! HOORAH! :)

No comments: