Saturday, October 30, 2010

the decision

It's always nice to have someone in your mind. Even if that someone is somewhat too challenging for a mediocre individual like me.

Which is the reason why I'm going zen again. After a year of silent admiration and a few months of divulging the fixation to some close friends, I have decided to throw away this unrealistic liking. Better now than when I fall deeper into something really obsessive. That would be terrible.

This reminds me of my adolescent lower secondary school days, when I got so obsessed with the then Head-Prefect. The mistake was letting my entire class know about my infatuation, which then led to the entire level knowing, and then I presume the Head Prefect's entire class. It was a good year, since everyone teased me and girls like to be teased despite whatever else they say. Then on the last day of secondary two, this very kind Head-Prefect decided to show some affection to his girlfriend in front of me, because things got somewhat out of control. His girlfriend was my favourite choir senior, funny how things work.

I went home and cried my heart out. I wrote an entire blogpost on it, and that got his attention. He apologised for his behaviour (I didn't elaborate on what he did so don't wonder why he apologised) and that's the end of it.

He's now still with his girlfriend, and a more mature me actually think they match each other more than ever.

Now...

How come only those privileged few can find their life partners in secondary school?

And what's with my fixation for Head-Prefects? HA.

But I do miss good ol' times though. Since it's more than two years since the break-up, it's okay for me to say such things. (For those lost, this is a completely new discussion. HAHA) I still remember Valentine's Day of 2008 when he came all the way to AJC to pass me my present. :) Good ol' times indeed.

He's now retaking his A Levels and so good luck for everything! :)

I feel so mature. Must be being 21. heehee.

No comments: