Monday, October 25, 2010

Fixing the problem right away.

Huiling and I are embarking on a lose-weight programme.

Current rules:
  1. No more soft drinks.
  2. Bubble tea will replace a meal. (I shall try on a bubble tea ban though)
  3. 2-3 servings of fruits everyday. (making full use of wkwsci's vending machine)
  4. Sleep earlier, at least 6-8 hours of sleep everyday.
  5. Cut carbohydrate intake by half, even whole wheat stuff.
These rules apply to me only because I don't stay in hall and I have a gym to go to:
  1. Walk on the spot everyday for 1 hour. Especially when I'm watching TV.
  2. On top of that, jog for 45 minutes once every 2 days.
Let's see whether all this will work or not. All will start after Tuesday, since I'm going to FIKA to celebrate kok's birthday. LOL. Something like the last indulgent meal.

No comments: