Sunday, August 22, 2010

birthday thanks! :D


Thanks to Mela and Stufu for the Tiffany & Co pendant! :D


and for forcing me to drink from this "waterfall"
Looks kinda mild but it actually is this...


Yes, im drinking from a tower of glasses with flame. WHAT IF MY HAIR GET BURNT HAR! :D


and also thanks for the balloon! it's still floating around in my room. HAHA.


Thank you Mark Cheng for the hairdye! He bought the colour on the right for me, but I bought the one on the left the day before! LOL.


Thank you choongmychan for my 88 marble palette! :D another palette to play with! WEEEE.


Some colours that I swatched since I can't be swatching all 88 colours right?


Thanks to Ivan and Sarah for the really cute bear card and the sephora vouchers.
Thanks to Zuohan, Charmaine, Yanlan, Darius, Clara, Willy, Lynn and Michelle for the card and Tangs vouchers.
Thanks to Timothy and Nicole for the Forever21 vouchers.
Thanks to GANG for Sephora vouchers!


Thanks to seniors - Zhiyuan, Mingyi, Jeanette, Eileen and Eldon - for the jewellery box. :D


Thanks to December for the martini!


Thanks to GANG for this funky earphones!



Thanks to myself for the magazines. Have yet to read any of them. LOL.


Thanks to LILY for the generous presents from USA! :D


Bath and Body Works stuff and one Sephora dry oil.


Beauty products!


Stila ITGIRL palette


Thanks to the usuals for the really hilarious scrapbook! :D


No comments: