Monday, August 23, 2010

the sunrise.

The euphoria.
The anxiety.
The anticipation.
The dread.

Many words describe the start of the new school year.

I am excited for school to start because I can finally have something to look forward to again. I am worried because the current state of my brain is not that of a favourable one. I am hoping to find myself working harder to break into the first class honours category (slowly slowly). I am scared of workload and outside stuff conflicting.

Once school starts, there's no room for being emotional anymore because time passes so quickly. You want every minute of your school life to be meaningful and I can't afford to be in the blues every now and then. I need to live my academic life fruitfully!

Holidays are welcome once in a while, but four months straight is ultimate brain-malfunctioning. Even my thoughts are all in a blur. I have no direction to follow and I just follow whatever is infront of me.

School is such a magical place.

I really look forward to the start of school.

I really look forward to the start of life again.

No comments: