Saturday, August 21, 2010

Toldcha my wallet's crying.

My birthday was filled with all kinds of warmth and excitement (moist and warm?) and a birthday post will be up soon after I finished all my celebrations. In the meantime, here's a haul post to keep you guys occupied.

Since it was a birthday week, I just went a little bit out of control.

I went to Watsons yesterday because I get 5X more points on my birthday (super eve, but ohwell). Mela and Steph also helped to top up my purchases and I got 49 points more when I left. Awesome. :D

I got myself some makeup wipes since I'm running out, 3 mascaras (!!!) and 2 Revlon matte eyeshadows which were on Buy One Get One Free promotion.



Smoochiezz was having some instock sale at Gmarket and so I took the opportunity to grab some more lipsticks!

I realise I really hated the frosty nyx lipsticks and so I FOUND OUT HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE STOCK PICTURES! There are 100++ colours and sometimes it is hard to differentiate which is the creamy kind and which is the frosty kind. I shall research further and that shall be my material for my next next post! :D


From left to right:
Black Cherry, Heredes, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect, Scylla and B52


From left to right:
Black Cherry, Heredes, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect, Scylla and B52


Got the Loreal Renewal Lash Serum for 10 bucks on Ebay. Brand new :D and the seller included some freebies too!


Collective purchase from SG_BEAUTY. The blush samples are free.





Got this in the mail. I forgot what did I sign up for, or where did this come from. LOL.


10 bucks 2-way cardigan.



18 bucks owl shirt which didn't fit, so I gave it to my sis. :(


14 bucks studded zipper top. lovely. :D


Laptop bag 27 bucks. Zipper is faulty. wtf.


Mini travelling bag. THIS THING IS HUGE!


Some random jewellery from Ebay!


No comments: