Tuesday, September 8, 2009

jittery for so many things.

Breaking it down:
  1. for my financial situation
  2. for my health
  3. for my mental health
  4. for my upcoming tests/mini quizzes/all that bull.
My Financial Situation
It is currently in a very perilous state. I have approximately 3 weeks to the end of September and I can barely survive. I shop online too much. No matter how cheap the stuff is, when I buy a lot I will spend a lot! I spent too much on birthdays as well. Ah crap. Only solution I have now is to abstain from food. And to stop browsing through ebay and other websites on Fridays. BE FRUGAL! I am going to bring water bottle from tomorrow onwards. Drink water till I'm full! 

My health
I am sick. My roomie is sick. Yinghui is sick. That season has come again. I spent my whole day in bed and now I'm still tired. My eyes can match that of a goldfish. Bulging and red like crazy. If I look horrible tomorrow, am not going to school. HAHA.

My Mental Health
Certainly a very important topic to be nervous upon. I have a lot of nerves and I have to get rid of that. Yes, I am a nervous wreck. I need to see a psychologist about this. And I am sneezing non stop now. Oh no. By the way, just now I received an email that had only one sentence. It said, "Another horse for another falling cliff." What does that mean? It's super creepy lor, what if I got cursed just by opening that mail! 

My upcoming bull
One word: DIE!

So that wrapped up my Monday and Tuesday. My interview timing has finally been confirmed. I hope I really get the Vice President position. God, please bless me. =)

No comments: