Sunday, September 6, 2009

very awake and very unhealthy

I have outdone myself yet again. In order to complete the flamingo speech, I drank 4 cups of coffee to keep myself awake. The level of dedication I am putting into this flamingo module is rather mind-blowing. I am even going to cut my hair just because Ms Verena said moi fringe is distracting and looks very unkempt.

For those who have question marks all over their faces, I am required to give a speech for my core module, COM205. I am allowed to choose a topic from an array that they have given. The topics given are really broad. Things like: Grey, Earth, Heroes, Prostitution, etc. I have decided to keep things simple by choosing Peer Pressure.

Also, I am required to write an outline for my speech and this outline is supposed to be handed in on the day I give my speech, which of course is the coming Monday. The outline is not any simple outline. I still have to tabulate my audience analysis. =.= I have decided to use vidual aids, so I have more work to do now. Bloody flamingo.

Tomorrow will be a real busy day. My morning will be spent in the Peranakan Museum. Then off to cut hair and trim eyebrows. Then back home to memorise speech and complete French revision, and then off to hall. My life is flamingo-ing fantastic.

May not update for a while. Very packed schedule. Boo.

No comments: