Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Junyi's 19th birthday!

Though I was having the craziest migraine ever, I still took time to meet Junyi and Mao for a timely 19th birthday celebration.
No photos though, that would be reserved for Friday's celebration with The Usuals. =)

We treated Junyi to everything but desert. HAHA. Ji De Chi is shiok.


For those that acquired to see my new-do. Here is a photo. No time to take nicer ones lar. Just bear with it. HAHA. 



Finally, here's an ah-lian review of I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER! (spoiler alert!)
  1. The start of the movie was quite expected. But the part about the headmistress making out when she was young was way too weird. How can anyone say, "your nipples are weird!" so blatantly WHILE making out. 
  2. The main actor has a huge nose.
  3. This movie reconfirmed my girl-crush on Hayden. =)
  4. The cheerleading part a bit weak lar. But with the guy dancing along, it was worth it. HAHA.
  5. I do not like the ending at all. but it was better than TFD (duh!). The most memorable and stupid sentence that I remembered was "if we are both still single (when they see each other at the 10th year reunion), then I will marry you." =.= at least it's not the happy happy ending that we all anticipate.
overall: 3 out of 5 (2 because of Hayden)

COM 203 lecture has evolved into the ultimate sleeping pill. 
yawn yawn yawn. 

oh video's done. 

No comments: