Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shoe haul update + review

As promised, here are the photos of my shoe purchases. 
I am in love, once again. =)

This pair was 29.90 from Covet. 
Far East Plaza is sick!



This is a surprise. I got it for 12.90. Very affordable and very chio.
I realise whenever I talk about shoes, I only have one word: CHIO! =)



Review of Laneige Water Sleeping Pack
Dear stufu got it for me! 


What is written on the paper: 
A gel-based cream light enough to wear during sleep for all night moisture renewal and revitalised skin in the morning.

How to use:
1. Apply coin sized amount and spread over face, in an outward motion
2. Sleep with it.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water in the morning, using cleansing foam if necessary.

How does it fare?
I am very much convinced.  I applied it after my moisturiser and after so much stuff on my face, I can still feel the gel penetrating through and working on my skin. There is a slight slight tingling sensation and the smell of the product is quite pleasant. 
When I wake up, my face did not feel as oily as usual => very good. =)
After washing off with my cleanser, the skin is very moisturised! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

Thanks stephy! =)

back to mugging mode. boo. 

No comments: