Sunday, August 30, 2009

Seen, wanted, gotten.

Life is too short to be overly hesitant on certain matters, especially on a matter that requires you to make decision based on your liking. 

Yes, I am finding an excuse to humour myself. 

I just bought 2 pairs of shoes just now (will post soon), and I have been lusting over this neon pink pair after I saw a girl wearing and rocking it at orchard mrt. And yes, I found it online for a mere 19 bucks. I am so in luck. 

University days are the days when you can go crazy. Being in mass comm gives you another reason to be crazy. I have a lime green jacket, I have a sequin dress, I have a silver military jacket, what I need now are more attention-grabbing shoes. Very bored with the usual colours of black, brown, grey, yadah yadah. Need more COLOURS! Who cares if people talk about you, what's important is you like it and you feel good in it. 

Yes, more excuses for shopaholic ways. 

But seriously, I almost decided on the black one until I realised how boring that would make me look. Shoes are important! 

How can you resist something so divine?



Today was Mao's birthday celebration. I am super paiseh because the card that I made was a disaster. Let me recount the incident again:

I was glittering and zzzng-ing the card (for you cavemen, zzzng-ing means gluing all the fake diamonds to a surface lar). I was so bushed that I fell asleep on the floor. When I awoke, part of my fringe was stuck to the glitter, and the glitter has dried up. I had no other choice but to cut part of my hair. Ultimate sadness can. After that, I was feeling rather nostalgic about longer fringe days and I stopped beautifying the card. Hence, the catastrophe. 

However, it was a fun outing nevertheless. Went out with Michelle, Huimin and Pam before that and we spent half the time in the toilet because Pam couldn't force the contacts into her eyes. She had Dnd lar. HAHA. Thanks for the cup guys! =)

I had too much of a good food today:
  1. Nasi Padang at ION Orchard's Food Opera is fantastic. Tad too expensive but the beef rendang is to die for lor. 
  2. Crystal Jade with gang. Extremely succulent roasted chicken. First time in my life have I ever encountered such a juicy piece of chicken breast. I am in love. 
  3. Deserts and other sinful treats like Thosai and Prata opposite Beauty World Centre. Grape Nata De Coco was tooth-achingly sweet. Such heavy tastes after 11pm, tsk tsk tsk. 
Need to diet. And need to think for the wallet. No more money now and I hope, no more fats soon. HAHA. 

No comments: