Friday, August 28, 2009

MAMBO NIGHT AT ZOUK

Went to ZOUK with my lovelies on Wednesday night. 
Shall let the photos do the talking; for more, hop on to facebook. 


The toilet was very crowded. Being the club no-longer-virgin that I am, I was rather fascinated when papa loh told me that the male toilet has condom dispensers. Suagu yes. =)


My lovely people! Still missing chay and rachel though. 
And there goes my club virginity.=)


Another happening news: I AM PART OF NTU CAC CHOIR NOW!! hooray! 

Tomorrow still need to be at CS at 945am for some chronicles thing. LOL. Horny Hui and I are posing with clickers for the nanyang chronicle. will be super retarded. =.=

Going to watch BRUNO now because papa loh said it was damn bloody disgusting. gua gua, with an exclamation like that, I definitely cannot miss it. 

No comments: