Thursday, July 2, 2009

sorry

I am not able to update my blog today.
I am in pain.
Migraine attack, but this time it's weird. It's not the head that's throbbing, it's the nerves. Weird. I move a wee bit and it hurts. I am going to rest from now on.

Sorry people, will try to do an update tomorrow.
Kill those vibes. F.

Update on 9.07pm

After a run around the estate, I feel much better. The fresh air is good for the mind and soul.
But that brings us to another problem: Blogger is hating me. I cannot upload images at all. This is utter crap. What's wrong with it? Can anybody help me? I already managed to upload the images on the blogger imaging tool. But after I press the 'Done' button, the images just won't show up on the main site. Oh crap.

Let's hope that it's just Blogger being pms-y.
Boo.

No comments: