Thursday, June 18, 2009

memo

Things to do tomorrow:
  1. Get online matriculation number (done)
  2. Read freshmen handbook and fill in important forms (done)
  3. Check if money is deposited. This is to be done after 3.30pm. (done)
  4. Update CPF information through singpass. (done)
  5. Call NTU to ask mao about NSmen thingy (done)
  6. Call beauty salon and book appointment for eyelash perming for lily and moi. (done)
  7. Wait for my future OGLs to come to my door and deliver my orientation package. (done)
  8. If money is in, transfer money to Lily's and Stufu's account through i-bank. (postponed)
  9. Update blog. Tonnes of photos to clear. (done)
  10. Upload photos to facebook. (done)
  11. Get Skype. Need to contact diao xiayang like soon. I miss him=( 7 years liao. and msn is crappy shit. So definitely need to get Skype. (done)
  12. Go run. (postponed)

ZZZ.

And finally I know someone from my course. Hi, Danielle!! =)

Thanks to stufu!!

No comments: