Thursday, October 22, 2015

50 months together!

It has been 50 months! How crazy is that? 
10 years ago, I would have never thought that I would have a stable relationship. I had a bleak perspective about love, mostly because I experienced a heartbreak the previous year. 

My 16-year-old self was fearless and worry-less. Actually no, the only thing I feared was Additional Mathematics. It was the first time mathematics became so daunting to me. I had other problems too, but they weren't significant enough for me to remember them now. 

Kengyang was in the same class as me but any feelings I had for him I labelled as "infatuation" and I moved on. It didn't help that my close friends thought I had a crush on his seatmate LOL. Wrong person liao lah. 

Reminiscing about secondary school days always makes me happy. I loved every bit of those days and I'm glad I experienced those 4 years. If I didn't go to CCKSS, I wouldn't have met the man who would end up being my BTO partner :D 

We didn't have a huge celebration. We're not such people. A good dinner and a couple of drinks will suffice. And so, we decided on Spruce at Old Fire Station. Perfect location for me because my house is a comfortable 6-minute walk away. 

Our bill was over S$145. But we had 2 drinks each, and ordered 2 mains, a side and a dessert to share. All the ordered items were excellent so it was S$145+ well-spent. 

Spruce Hot Wings

Casarecce Verde alla Norcina

Spruce Burger

Double Chocolate Crunch Cake Ala Mode

Spruce at Fire Station
260 Upper Bukit Timah Road,
 #01-01, Singapore 588190

The best thing about dining at Spruce is I could walk home after that. No need for long bus rides. Walked for around 6 minutes and I was home! 

Actually the walk home took way longer than 6 minutes because we kept taking stupid photos. Here are the 3 that were not deleted from my phone HAHA. Some really cui max. 




Ok, one proper photo to end this post. This was taken when we went to the National Museum! People commented and said we look alike leh. Where got??! Like that I also look like the millions of other people who wear spectacles leh! 


No comments: