Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy graduation to Mr Chung!!

Mr Chung has graduated! Welcome to the working world!

I can't believe it has been 2 years since my convocation. Time is on steroids. 

The week before his graduation, I was super vexed on where I should get the graduation bouquets. I not only need one, I need three! One for him, one for his sister and one for his sister's boyfriend. I have an everything-also-last-minute problem, so of course I was panicking! It was less than a week before D-Day and I haven't confirmed my bouquets! 

I took a risk and browsed Carousell, and oh my goodness, I found a florist - Fioregraphy - and she was able to help me with all 3 bouquets! 

The bouquets were too gorgeous. Jayn was so nice and she helped to upgrade all 3 bouquets with more fillers. 


All 3 recipients were incredibly delighted when I presented the bouquets. Look how vibrant the flowers are! 



A congratulatory post has become an advertorial-like post. LOL I'M SORRY but I want to support local shops like Fioregraphy which puts in the extra effort to make customers happy and has immensely good service! I'm not paid to post this at all - this is all pure genuine satisfaction after purchasing 3 bouquets from Fioregraphy.


Mr Chung and I will be celebrating his graduation and our 4th year anniversary this coming Saturday.We are having steak and fries. Omnomnom. Can't wait!! 

No comments: