Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Hair, A Musical & Twins KFC!

Every week I have new shoes, new clothes, new accessories, new makeup, etc (all thanks to the many shopping coupons online) but I haven't had new hair in almost 2 years! Technically, the shorter do + fringe combo is not something totally new to me. With the help of Timehop and Facebook's "On This Day" function, I was reminded of my shorter do + fringe combo 3 years back, and I looked so much better. So, snip snip it is! 

I cut my hair at my usual cheapo shop at Bugis. Cheapo price but not cheapo cut hor. The cheapest price for a haircut only is S$5.80, but since I opted for haircut+wash+treatment, it was S$21.60. Still not bad! 

YAY NEW HAIR! 

Suddenly, I look thinner because the shorter bob frames my face nicely and the fringe covers more than 75% of my forehead. 


The only difference between now and 3 years ago is how much thinner my hair is. It's no longer as thick and voluminous as before and so without blowdrying and without hairwax, my hairdo can be a sad joke. 

Super high maintenance lah, but okay whatever, got "pong pong" hair can already. 


Kengyang and I caught The LKY Musical last Friday and I teared a little when the cast sang Majulah Singapura. People say the addition of the national anthem was very cheesy and expected. But hor, they sang until got sooooo much feel. Couldn't really stop my eyes from watering. 

Kengyang also had a new hairdo! He is more cheapo than me - he went to Malaysia for his haircut. HAHAHA :P 


He is also very sweet. 


Oh oh! 

If you like Korean Fried Chickens (hence KFC), please try those from Twins! They were so so so good. Both of us polished 8 pieces in less than 15 minutes. Damn nice please. 

We had fried chicken and beer - the quintessential Korean supper. Or maybe that's what Korean dramas taught me. 




The seafood pancake was quite pricey though. For S$20, we expected more. 


The bean powder bingsoo was nice though! 


Twins Korean Restaurant
7 Craig Road 
Singapore 089667

Have a great week guys! :) Remember to try the kickass fried chicken at Twins! 

No comments: