Sunday, May 31, 2015

Can eat, eat, eat and lose weight or not ah?

The answer is confirm can if I exercise like kee siao on days that I eat a lot. 

My tummy is way too needy for a diet. It needs food. All kinds of food. 

So okay, I shall exercise more. I remember the day before I went for a food trail with Ruiping, Kengyang and Leonard, I did cardio for 40 minutes and ran for an hour. All done just so that I could eat more. 

So here are some photos from all the food that I had last week and maybe a one-line review. :D 


Din Tai Fung (Chinatown Point)
133 New Bridge Rd #02-01, Singapore 059413

Pork Chop Fried Rice - best fried rice I've tasted in Singapore, but still inferior to the all-star, my holy-grail Indonesian Nasi Goreng. 


Flock Cafe
#01-25, 78 Moh Guan Terrace, 162078

Pork Cheek and Gruyere sandwich was hearty and filling, while the scrambled eggs were delightful. 


Forty Hands
78 Yong Siak Street, #01-12, Singapore 163078

Truffle Crack & Cheese (Like Mac & Cheese gone wild lah) - glorious first bite but ji ba bom after that because too jelat. 


Banana Bacon French Toast - a much better order because the heavily-drenched-in-maple-syrup brioche went perfectly with the crispy streaky bacon and caramelised bananas. 


Ye Shang Hai Teochew Porridge (夜上海潮洲粥)
Blk 117 Bukit Merah View #01-217, Singapore 151116

This is where you should go if you want delicious and cheap teochew porridge, and don't mind the queue. 



Munch Saladsmith & Rotisserie (China Square)
51 Telok Ayer Street, China Square Food Centre, #01-11, Singapore 048441

Huge variety of salads with bomb-dot-com slab of salmon. 



Togi Korean Restaurant
11 Mosque St, Singapore 059491

Army Stew - Towards the end of the meal, it got too salty for Kengyang, but for my Indonesian tastebuds, the saltier the better!!!


Cafe Insadong
279 South Bridge Rd, Singapore 058828

My go-to patbingsoo shop because it's so near my office and hey, the Red Bean & Sweet Potato Patbingsoo super nice lah!


Cedele (Rail Mall)
398 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 678049

I'm so glad that this is near my house because I'm truly addicted to the tofu salad. 


Gaest
21 McCallum St, Singapore 069047

S$23 for a smoked salmon sandwich and small beetroot salad is a bit too much, but the occasional indulgence is worth it because of the huge portion size and both tasted fresh and flavourful. 

Additional sentence - they gave me so many slices of smoked salmon! I counted (because I'm auntie) and 4 huge slices of smoked salmon were contained in one sandwich. Super worth it please. 


And now, a random OOTD...


And then a random selfie... 

My haircut S$5 only! :D You can call me cheapo/auntie, but sorry hor my haircut nice and i saved more money than you. Save on haircuts so I can eat more often at Gaest. :P 



Yay long weekend! 

No comments: