Friday, February 13, 2015

Pre-Valentine's Thoughts


Last time this year, I didn't want to celebrate Valentine's Day because Kengyang would be on his way to Shanghai for his 6-month exchange/work stint the next day. In the end, we just kept it simple and had kick-ass waffles at Department of Caffeine. 

And then, time did some magic and now, we are going to pig out on Valentine's Day again. 

If we were to count from the day we got together after 'O' Levels, this should be our 9th Valentine's Day. But haha, our relationship not so smooth one - we went our separate ways for a few years before getting back together again after I came back from Sweden. 

I always joked with Kengyang, telling him that I got back together with him because I was severely homesick in Stockholm and so I anyhow agreed. :P 

That was of course not the reason. 

To be completely honest, when we broke up in JC1, I wasn't crushed. I felt really free and I was relishing my moment of singlehood. I think both of us were way too immature to be in a relationship back then. It's actually a blessing in disguise that we broke up twice before getting back together again for the final time (final meaning this man I want to marry liao). We were more mature and more rational when it comes to arguments. I'm not saying we don't argue at all. On the contrary, we argue about the stupidest things, but it's the way that we settle arguments that has definitely seen a drastic change. 

Ok, don't want this to be a sob story. 

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day again and we're expanding our tummies at Sin Lee Foods! So much hype around this location, so confirm must go, correct or not? 

Valentine's Day gifts wise - we just agreed on nicely penned cards + he's going to get me some stuff that I choose from Taobao. I wanted to get some quartz necklaces but wtf it's so freaking expensive can?! I cannot bully a guy who has yet to graduate leh, so I actually found dupes on Taobao muahaha can buy more!! 

Have a good Friday and Valentine's Day tomorrow, guys! :D 

No comments: