Wednesday, December 17, 2014

BLOGMAS Day 17: Quick Review - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer

Maybelline has been on point with their recent beauty launches. My favourite of the year has got to be the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer. I don't think this concealer is available in Singapore. I heard so, so, SO many youtubers going on and on about how amazing this tube of goodness is. Like that of course must get my hands on it, correct or not?? So when Eve went to USA for holiday, I asked her to help me get one. Thank you Eve for getting me this concealer because it is MEGA AMAZING. I love how fast my dark circles were covered and how bright those areas become. 


I also love how this product is a Treatment concealer. The idea of a concealer concealing and also treating dark circles is pure genius. But whether or not it really treats, that's for someone else to investigate. I am just happy with how well this product worked in concealing my dark circles.

The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer also blends super easily. You don't need to tug and pull your under eye areas - slight dabbing motions would do the trick.


Yes, here's a demonstration of how awesome the product is. I'm currently reserving this concealer for out-of-office days. So that's like days when I meet clients or during the weekends. I don't want to use it daily because I don't to use it all up :(


This concealer has been a life-saver and I definitely will stock up when I get the chance. Maybelline Singapore, bring this product in leh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! this looks good, may i ask what shade the concealer is in? ^^