Saturday, November 15, 2014

Innisfree Masks from Korea (thanks Chay!)

I seriously NEED to go to S.Korea. Not for apparel shopping, but for skincare and beauty shopping. Oh man, S.Korea has some of the best skincare and beauty products, and I'm talking only about those products that are available for purchase in Singapore. I'm quite sure there are plenty of other smaller brands that have yet to be franchised internationally, and I'm pretty sure they have bombdotcom products as well. 

I already have a plan - bring a damn huge "pasar" shopping bag.  You know those that can fold, fold, fold until damn thin one, but once opened can rival Hermione's tiny beaded bag enchanted with Undetectable Extension Charm? Yah, those are very awesome. IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF SHEET MASKS I CAN BUY!!! 

Ah S.Korea, wait for me~~

Chay was in S.Korea and she helped me get so many Innisfree masks. I'm a firm believer of Innisfree's anti-trouble masks. They seem to be the most effective and you really can see a difference! 

I sent her some photos of the masks that I wanted, and Chay said she just showed the salesperson the photos and they loaded her basket with everything. Talk about awesome service!! 

I have used the Tea Tree It's Real Squeeze Mask and Tea Tree Hydro Gel Mask before and I really liked them, so I got some more of those. After browsing Innisfree's website, I saw that they had other anti-trouble masks too, so I also got some to try out. So far, the Anti-Trouble Second Skin Mask has been AMAZING. I have yet to try the Anti-Trouble Intensive Ampoule Mask (BHA), but I'm looking forward! 


I'm also a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of the Jejubija+Aloe Capsule Recipe Sleeping Pack. A 10ml pack can last me 5-6 nights. Super wu hua. Chay got 10 for me! :D


I'm so ready for a S.Korea trip. Planned one with Chay for autumn 2015 and I'm hoping the plan will come to fruition soon.

Also, an update on my (our) HDB - we got a S$40K grant! Actually Kengyang got all the grant lah haha, I cannot get grant one since I'm not a Singapore Citizen. But aiyah in the end same same. S$20K AHG and S$20K SHG. YAY! :D

That brings me to my next big change - when should I change my citizenship? Should I or should I not? I feel like a huge traitor to Indo but....I have lived in Singapore for 16 years. I know so much more about Singapore than Indo. I even know all the words to the Singapore's national anthem and pledge. If I plan on living in Singapore for the rest of my life, then I should just change my citizenship right? But then, family-wise, I will be the first one to change. Yikes. HOW LIKE THAT?

No comments: