Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekend musings - Laksa and beer



363 Katong Laksa
29B Lorong Liput, Singapore 277740
Nearest MRT: Holland Village (CC Line)
Opening Hours: Daily: 8am - 10pm

Cheat days are awesome. I don't eat super healthily during the weekdays but I try to control what I intake. Once Saturday comes, I go all out and just feast on anything I like without thinking too much. You got to let loose once in a while, right?

Kengyang and I had 363 Katong Laksa yesterday and it was delicious. I dragged Kengyang to this location because I had a few mouthfuls the last time I was here and I was hooked! Poor Kengyang had to eat laksa for dinner when he already had laksa for breakfast, HAHA. True love right there! :D 
After that, we had terrible churros and then it was beer and fries time. We really shouldn't have bought the churros, it wasn't very good and it was a waste of tummy space leh. 

Because we had so much, we walked home from Holland Village. A bit fail because we ended up taking the bus at Pei Hwa Presbyterian School, but ok lah, we walked a good 5+km! After walking, I realised that Holland Village is damn near to my house, like a 7km walk away only. Maybe next time can run there!

My mind is distracted and I want to tell you that I'm loving Focus T25. Only 25 minutes a day (50 minutes on the fifth day of the week) and I feel it working. Everyday I look forward to a session because it really makes me feel more refreshed and awake! Give Focus T25 a try too if you don't want to exercise for a long time but still want to exercise effectively! 

Time for coffee and Murakami. Enjoy your Sunday! :)

No comments: