Sunday, September 21, 2014

Omakase Burger | 25th birthday dinner with family

Omakase Burger is like a cult that's slowly becoming mainstream. 

I heard so many people (mostly bloggers) raving about this location, but wahlao not cheap at all okay. Quite expensive lor. But okay, my mom was treating dinner, so my sister and I decided to grab the opportunity HAHA. 

And yes, the raves are all true. I have no other words because I didn't pay for it. I'm quite sure if I paid for this meal, I will have ... more things to say. OKAY PHOTOS PHOTOS. I have zero talent as a food blogger. 





Omakase Burger @ Grandstand
200 Turf Club Road #01-05
Bukit Timah, Singapore 287994
Contact: +65 6763 2698


My siblings were very nice. They bought me macarons and my sister made me her highly-coveted cads!

Turning 25 has so far been amazing. 5 more years before things go cray? D:


No comments: