Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Massive shoe haul - Out with the old, in with the new!

Taobao Black Sandals
Taobao Black Platform Oxfords
Zalora red Stripe Slip On Espadrilles
Zalora Floral PU Slip Ons
Taobao Black Flats with Silver Details
Zalora Kimono Print Canvas Slip Ons
Zalora Slip On Moccasins With Scallop Edging
Nike Roshe Run (Couldn't find the actual link for the black-white combo)
I have been getting rid of shoes that have long passed their lifespans. I threw away 2 pairs in Hong Kong because my black converse and sandals fell apart. Then I threw away 7 more pairs last week because all of them were either moldy (and unsalvageable), damaged or simply fell apart lah. I also got rid of some really old pairs that were just collecting dust. Felt damn awesome clearing my shoe closet, but aiyoh I'm not used to it being so empty. So hehe, time for new shoes. :D

The Nike Rosher Runs were a birthday gift from Mr Chung! :) Can't wait for all of them to arrive!

No comments: