Saturday, August 23, 2014

1000 Calorie Workout Video by FitnessBlender


This long workout video (1 hour and 28 minutes and 42 seconds, WHAT?!) focuses on abs, HIIT cardio, strength and stretching. Today's the first time I'm doing this workout and I could only complete 44 minutes before fast-forwarding to the cool-down and stretching portion. Too freaking intense man. But, I'm quite determined to continue with this workout and hopefully by my 4th/5th time, I'll be able to complete it. 

Note: The creators of this workout advised against doing this workout everyday. 3 times a week is the ideal! I totally understand why man... *in complete exhaustion*

Also, please eat something that gives you a lot of energy an hour before this workout. 2 bananas? I only had pomegranate juice (yay elixir juice sg!) before this and I felt light headed after 40-odd minutes. That was one of the reasons why I stopped too. This feels like Insanity all over again hahaha. I remember I had a heartache after completing my first Insanity workout. Stupid me didn't eat anything substantial before the exercise! 

Ok yes, I hope I can complete at least 50 minutes the next time I try this workout! Huat!!

Off to wash up, beautify myself and yay time for Singapore Night Festival 2014! :) 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: