Friday, July 18, 2014

ASOS Haul (July 2014)

ASOS Contrast Bandeau Cut Out Bikini Top - £5.50
ASOS Denim Premium Jacquard Envelope Skirt - £10.00
ASOS Boxy Crop Check Shirt - £10.00
ASOS Roll Sleeve Crop Blouse in Mono Floral Print - £13.00
ASOS Denim Pelmet Skirt in Washed Indigo - £10.00
ASOS Chill Palm Print Tie Side Bikini Pant - £4.00

I have been busy at work and I almost always slept right after dinner, hence updating blog has been a secondary priority for quite a while. Let me take baby steps - restart with haul posts. 

Quick life updates:
  • Kengyang is back! :D
  • We're going to select our HDB unit on 15 August 2014. 
  • I'm going to Hong Kong from 21-23 July 2014 for work, and then for vacation from 5-9 August 2014. Shioks. 
  • My bank account (the one for spending) has gone down to 3 digits because I spent over S$1K on a facial package. The good thing is after one session I saw remarkable improvement. Ok lar right? 

No comments: