Monday, March 10, 2014

Sarnies (Telok Ayer Street)

I was on the hunt for healthy lunches and Sarnies seemed interesting after the first round of googling. I tweeted about it and chay immediately agreed on a lunch date! Hoorah for our office locations! :D 

Even though the prices are a little bit steep, I have come to a conclusion that I will pay for good food. My Haloumi Salad was very wholesome and they were not stingy at all with the ingredients used. Chay ordered the Grilled Aubergine and Hummus Sandwich and it was humongous. I cannot wait to go back!! 



My Haloumi Salad was AMAZING. Huge chunks of haloumi, a generous sprinking of chia seeds (my first time eating chia seeds!) and a very delicious side serving of bread. I really loved my salad and paying $15.50 was very very worth it. 


I think I'm going back this week for lunch! I just can't wait to try the Moroccan Chicken Salad! Do visit if you're nearby! :)

Sarnies
136 Telok Ayer Street
Singapore 068601
Telephone: 6224 6091

No comments: