Friday, February 21, 2014

Want: MAC Diva & MAC Media Lipsticks

I don't know what's up with me nowadays. I just want to buy dark-coloured lippies?! It's even more queer because I don't even apply lipsticks before I go out. Maybe buying the two lipsticks below will motivate me to try out vampy lip colours? :D

I think a vampy lip with a heavily-mascaraed nude eye will look perfect! Ok, ok, I need to try!! 

Yes to MAC Media or MAC Diva or both? Heehee.
MAC Media - Photos from: Temptalia

MAC Diva - Photo from: X

This site claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners and the person/entity who created the photos. Images shown on this site are not for sale or for any other commercial purpose - all images are for site presentation purpose only. If there is an image appearing on this site that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please email with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments: