Friday, January 3, 2014

OOTD - TDF (to die for) Zara leggings


Sometimes it's so difficult getting ready in the morning. I want to wear something different so that I have material for Instagram but I also want to be comfortable for the long workday ahead. 

I have come to a conclusion that I'm more of a comfort person. I buy a lot of experimental apparels but I always go back to the same few outfits. 

I didn't regret purchasing my new Zara leggings though. They are a dream to wear and I already know I'm going to wear them too much. I actually wanted to buy them a couple of months ago when a few fashion Youtubers raved about them. They were S$39.90 a pair and that's not a cheap price for a pair of leggings so I held back. I kept going back in to Zara to specifically feel the material and one night the obsession escalated and I DREAMT ABOUT THE LEGGINGS. 

So ok lah, I got them. I got 2 pairs. :D They are so comfortable and incredibly slimming. I feel extra confident wearing them because suddenly I have uber flat tummy and my butt area looks painstakingly sculpted (like as if I embarked on a 30-day 200 squats and 2000 crunches regime). 

The above photo is very silly. I'm raving about a pair of BOMBDIGGITY leggings but you can only see a little bit HAHA. But don't worry lah, I'm sure I'll wear this frequently and I promise to have a better photo next time!! 

Outfit summary:
Printed top - Uniqlo (NT590)
Navy leggings - Zara (S$39.90)
Spiked sandals - Cotton On (on sale for S$10)
Mint bag - Taobao 


No comments: