Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Outfits + hauls update

I haven't been very diligent with my blogposts and I blame my immensely skillful procrastination ability. There are always drafts ready for me to input my thoughts, but I just refuse to do so. I'm afraid getting older is doing nothing substantial to my prioritisation skills. Meh. 

However, once in a while, I get the drive to update my blog, and I cannot waste it!! Hence, here I am typing away furiously at 117am because if I don't, I'm just going to let this blog rot away for another good week. NOT GOOD AH NOT GOOD. 

So yay, we are back on track! :D 

First, past outfits!

Loving this Zara inspired dress (from taobao of course nyahaha). Problem is I have no idea where it is now. I vaguely remember my mom saying how nice this dress was, so I guess it has made its way into my mom's closet. LOL. 

Dress - Taobao
Necklace - Qoo10
Bag - Qoo10
Watch - Casio
Flatforms - Taobao


Denim shirt - thrifted from BKK
Pants - Gu Japan
Watch - Casio
Bag - Qoo10
Shoes - Editor's Market


ENTIRE OUTFIT - Taobao (with the exception of the bag, which is from Qoo10)


Shirt - Gu Japan
Necklace - Qoo10
Watch - Casio
Belt - New Look
Shorts - MIYOC
Bag - Qoo10
Shoes - some shop at FEP


One item that unified all the looks above is my new phone case. HEEHEE. So cute! Got it off Qoo10 for around S$8.90!


These platform sandals are really heavy. Even though I got them off Taobao, each pair worked out to be around S$15-S$16, which was quite expensive for Taobao standard. But then again, I keep seeing them on preorder sites for more than double the price, so I'm somewhat comforted.

I really love strappy platform sandals (or flatforms)! It's not too casual, and not too corporate and you get quite a bit of height for no pain! I can shop in these babies all day and not have blisters. Awesome!

Also, I realised I really prefer black footwear. My recent shoe purchases were all black in colour.



Heard so much about the Mario Badescu skincare line and I finally got my hands on some of them! I bought the Acne Facial Cleanser and Special Cucumber Lotion from luxola and so far so good!

Delivery was crazy fast! I ordered at around 10am on Tuesday, and the items arrived 10am on Wednesday! Hand-delivered to my office! They even included a sample of the Glycolic Acid Toner! Two thumbs up for luxola! :D


Her World was very kind! Apparently I joined a contest on facebook and I won it! Yay to some DrGL products! I checked online and woah these products have hefty prices huh? I'm kind of scared to use them because I'm afraid my skin will get used to the expensive products and then when I run out and go back to affordable alternatives, my skin will go haywire. This is why I'm using the products with caution now. If I'm directed to use the product twice a day (like the DrGL Skin Repair Serum), I'll use it only at night.

The DrGL Cleanser Makeup Remover is very much worth the hype. Removes EVERYTHING with one pump.

The DrGL Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder has become a staple in my daily routine. It is priced at S$108 and I finally understand why. The powder is so finely milled that my huge-ass pores are covered impressively well. It doesn't do much in terms of concealing, but woah, when you apply it over concealer, it makes your concealer look smooth and last forever. I'm in awe. Die already, how to go back to cheaper powders now? I cannot keep forking out S$108 le. :(


Ending off this post with OPI Alcatraz...Rocks.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this nailpolish!!

It has a "liquid-sand" formulation and it is GORGEOUS.

I had it on for a good week and it didn't chip on me, even without a topcoat (what am I blabbering about, obviously you don't apply topcoat for liquid-sand nailpolishes!).

Now I'm contemplating on whether I should get more liquid-sand nailpolishes! :D


Ah, can't wait to go back to work tomorrow! Much to do and much to learn! :)

No comments: