Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 2013 Taobao Haul

Taobao is heaven on earth. Especially for cheapos like me who refuse to pay almost S$30 for something from a blogshop because I know I can get it cheaper somewhere else. Not that I don't want to support blogshops, but come on, some of them are really just charging exorbitant and ridiculous prices. Why would I pay S$29 for a dress if I can find it on taobao for less than S$10? Sometimes I get size selection on taobao! 

Anyway, yes, I bought more clothes from taobao and I gotta say 65daigou has been the best taobao agent so far. The shipping charges are a little bit more expensive than the rest, but the items come fast and the service is beyond excellent. 

I got the below 6 items for less than S$60 (including shipping). AMAZING. Also, my items ALWAYS come earlier than the estimated arrival date. Damn efficient! 









It can be a little bit cumbersome creating a new account on 65daigou because you have to learnt the lingo well to be able to shop efficiently. But it's no biggie - very worth the time you take to educate yourself!

My sister and I are going to order from taobao (through 65daigou) again 2 weeks from now and we are downright ADDICTED. :D Thank you 65daigou woohoo!

2 comments:

Cbones said...

Hello! I found your blog searching for an eyeliner review, and I saw you went to Japan (I love Japan and have been twice) and I got all nostalgic about it while browsing your pictures.

Then I realized I have been browsing around your blog for an hour now, lol. So I wanted to let you know your blog is really fun to read, you write really well and your pictures are beautiful.

Also, you are really pretty, and you look so joyful in the pictures you post. I saw some of the photos with your friends and although they are pretty too, I noticed you stand out because you look really confident and radiant. It makes you really stick out. You have a pretty, happy look.

I am a girl (woman I guess, but it feels weird to say that because I don't feel any older) a few years older than you from Australia and I wish I had your confidence when taking photos-- I always feel super ugly and scrutinize my flaws so I can't stand to look at myself and I hate taking photos. I really admire how you look so unpretentious and natural. I see other bloggers (some from SG, or KL or other parts of asia) who all have circle lenses and fake lashes and use makeup to look like a totally different person instead of just enhancing what is already beautiful about them. I feel you do that, so, it is really very refreshing to see. I hope I can look more confident like you, too.

Anyway I just wanted to tell you how much your blog made me smile. I especially like your makeup reviews and food photos. I'll make sure to keep reading your blog in future!

Best of luck!

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for reading my blog!! I'm really glad you enjoy my blogposts! :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! Readers like you always motivate me to blog more and blog better!

Regarding the confidence issue, you just have to tell yourself that if others think the photo's okay, then it's fabulous. That way, you'll stop scrutinizing yourself and you'll slowly build your self-confidence! The trick is also to always smile widely. I think no one in this world looks ugly while smiling. :)

Thank you so much for reading and I will strive to write better in the future! :)

Good luck to you too!!