Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Visual BOOM SHAKALAKAS

So addicted to Big Bang, I don't know what I'll do without their songs. Every single morning, a Big Bang or G-Dragon song will never fail to perk my mood up. :D

Anyway, so much things happened this past week. Freakishly, my "be careful of traffic accident" zodiac prediction by that channel 8 master came true. Yikes. 

On Monday, kengyang and I wanted to watch Saving General Yang at West Mall, so he picked me up after school. We were on the route that we always have taken, just that this time we were damn freaking unlucky. Just as we were turning (after the green arrow flashed) right, a damn huge truck came crashing into us. Like seriously?! We didn't even see it when we turned! Goes to show how freaking fast that driver was! :S So long story short, we escaped serious injuries because kengyang was quick enough to accelerate instead of stopping, and hence the truck hit the back of the car instead of the middle or the front (which meant I would have received the direct hit ohmygosh). Everything's fine now, but the car needs to undergo some repair. But of course, no injuries is always a good thing so yes we are not complaining about anything already. 

OK NO MORE SCARY STORY. 

Moving on to the photos that I took this past week! :) 

Amazing Greek Salad that I had after my second round of job interview. It was at Raffles Place MRT, but I can't really remember the name of the vendor. :S

My newly-discovered GAP sandals. I was cleaning my shoe closet and I realised I have a lot of unworn shoes. Not good at all. 

Successful tracing of the Sagrada Familia on transparency paper for the last week of Introduction to Printmaking.

Yay, my crown made out of Sagrada Familia! :D 

The only OOTD that I took last week. Every single day I tell myself I must take an OOTD shot, but in the end my poor memory got the best out of me. Blergh. Anyway, outerwear's from Uniqlo, tank and studded shorts from Chatuchak Market and shoes are from TOMS! :) 


MY FAVOURITE ICE CREAM. OMYGOSH. 

Very cheapo lunch at IKEA. This was only S$1.50 and I was fully satisified. <3 td="">


Yay finally met up with these two! Can't thank God enough for making amazing friends like them through my internship at MTV Asia! :) 


Food For Thought is officially my favourite brunch place. People complain that it doesn't serve poached eggs, but I'm fine because I very much prefer a good scrambled egg. The servings were CRAZY HUGE. I was on the verge of puking at the end of the meal but I persevered because everything was so good! :D Also, I didn't even order FULL WORKS (complete with chicken sausage), I only got the second largest (HOUSE WORKS) and I was filled up already. Great food from Food For Thought! 

Lizhen ordered the Granola pancakes. This was amazing too because the pancake had this pleasant hint of cinnamon! Everything was just deliciosoo~~

Ms Dora with her Black Ball shaved ice. 

This fringe is irritating me. I need to go for a trim before I fly to Japan! 

Thanks to Anthony for helping me get this from Hong Kong! Finally can play with my falsies again! :D
Have a great week everyone! Stay safe! :)

No comments: