Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Smoochiezz Haul (April 2013) - e.l.f Studio cosmetics, Leaders Insolution masks, O.P.I nailpolishes

While walking back to Tanjong Pagar MRT from a job interview (which was a success, HOORAH! No more job-hunting!! They also read this blog, so HELLO!!), I realised I was in Tanjong Pagar Xchange! I can buy cheeky makeup stuff from Smoochiezz! It was the best walk-to-an-MRT-station ever because I wanted to spend some moolah!! 

I got myself quite a few random things, which totalled to S$39. Not too bad. Not too bad! I controlled myself very very well because initially I wanted to get the NYX Nude on Nude Palette, but I decided to save up for the LORAC palette instead. VERY GOOD. 

Beauty items:
  • e.l.f studio Eyebrow Kit in medium (amazing stuff, review coming up soon!) - S$7
  • e.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed (this is a repurchase! I used up my last one COMPLETELY. Love this product so very much) - S$4


Skincare items:

  • Leaders Insolution Teatree Relaxing Skin Renewal Mask (1 for S$3, 2 for S$5)
  • Beauty Clinic AC-Dressing Ampoule Mask (1 for S$3, 2 for S$5)


Nail items:

  • O.P.I The Blondettes Collection (or The Skyfall collection) - S$20
  • mini Seche-Vite topcoat (I misplaced my other one booooo) - S$3


Overall, I'm pleased with my haul. Tried everything out (except the masks) and so far so AMAZING! :) Smoochiezz really earning a lot from me. HAHAHA. Thank goodness the company is moving to another location soon, but I may need to rethink the "thank goodness" part because apparently the new location is only a 3-minute walk away. So, expect to earn more from me, Smoochiezz!! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job :D

Great haul! Haha it is deinfitely tough limiting yourself. $39 is awesome for all this stuff. The polishes are gorgeous!

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! :)

Yeah, it's kind of hard to limit yourself at Smoochiezz because all the products are just screaming at you to buy them! :D