Monday, November 26, 2012

Visuals of the moment.

I felt really empty when I didn't blog the past two weeks. BUT I AM BACK. Not that my exams are over, but my next paper is in 9 days! Major fail on planning, but whatever! I'm going to Bangkok right after exam on 5th December too, so that's exciting!!! :) 


This was quite funny. We were at Clarke Quay for Dora's birthday and I saw this long long line of vacant taxis. Can't wait to make money from all those who drink a tad too much. :P


I'm currently very obsessed with bokeh apps. Any photo becomes so dreamy!!! 


Boyfriend and I decided to try Eat at Taipei at JCube before our Argo movie date and the food was very good. As usual, we ordered too much and couldn't finish, but EVERYTHING was good. Ok, maybe except the popiah doppelgänger that tasted too nutty. The beef noodles was FANTASTIC. 

Also, Argo is a bloody satisfying and worth-your-money movie. Kept me anxious even till the end of the movie!! Great job, Ben Affleck!! 



The only OOTD photo that I took last week. This outift is entirely from Cotton On (minus the shoes), and they all cost me 20 bucks or less. LOVE COTTON ON SALES! :D


My free samples arrived this week too! I was quite surprised at how generous Oilum was with their samples!


My sister won Miss Charming for her secondary school prom. HAHA. 


The Rail Mall finally has an ice cream place!! Can't wait to frequent it because my first cup of Mango Sorbet from Sugalight was quite good! 


Random photo I sneaked in. Cooked sour cream and chives pasta with veges from scratch! :) 


Pretty Bukit Panjang Plaza. Quite shocked at how elaborate they went this year. Usually it's just a modest snowman here and there. 


Wa this Japanese stall at Bukit Panjang's kopitiam is crazy generous. Look at how big that fish is!!! This was S$6.90 I think. CRAZY!


My rabbit food breakfast. :D


Media Law is finally over and a bunch of us went straight to Sterling to get some alcohol. We are finally done with our last core module in university!! Hoorah!!

To be honest the paper was not that difficult. Some questions were straightforward even. But I had not much time for the last question so haha I couldn't finish it but whateverrrrrrrr, it's over!!!

Also, I finally plucked up my courage to check my Media Law term paper results. I expected some terrible grades but I was quite pleasantly surprised :D I had an A- average so that's good news! :) 


Thank you Food For Thought for good scrambled eggs and good garlic mushrooms. NOMS. 


And my rings from Qoo10 arrived too! I think the seller's called LadiesInn? All these came heavily bubble-wrapped so that is a major TWO THUMBS UP!

Now I shall move on to my running dosage of the day!! Hope you guys had a great Monday! :)

No comments: