Monday, September 24, 2012

Worth Instagramming Outfits (3rd week of September)

I'm really late on my reviews, but another batch of sponsored masks are not in yet! I may need to extend my posting deadlines. Singpost, why do you do this to me!!! 

In the meantime, take a look at my fashion ensembles for last week? I tried really hard to wear "nicer" things but I really blame the humidity for not being able to let my creative juices flow as they should. So many restrictions! Even wearing leggings can make me sweat. CRAZY. Can the monsoon season come knocking already? 

Monday was my COM433 (Corporate Communication) team presentation and we were presenting a case study on JetBlue Airways, so naturally we opted for an all-blue team spirit. I went for the risky double-denim look but I always use the maxim that if the two denim pieces are in obviously different shades, then everything's fine. 

Top: Cheap Monday
Shorts: Cotton On
Leggings: Talisman
Shoes: Dr Martens 
Accessories: H&M/Bugis Street/Forever 21



Tuesday was FYP meeting day and the night before I had sudden DIY urges. I chopped off the sleeves of my sweater and also chopped off most of my REALLY OLD Lee's jeans.

In the end, I was rather satisfied with the whole outfit! :D

Top: Pearlmilktea
Shorts: Lee's (previously jeans)
Bag: GAP
Belt: New Look
Shoes: Dr Martens
Accessories: H&M/Hong Kong/Forever 21



I won myself a pair of ROMWE galaxy leggings a few weeks ago and I couldn't to wear them out! It's so rara so I need simple and fuss-free look to complete the look!

Top: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Leggings: ROMWE
Shoes: TOMS
Accessories: Talisman/Hong Kong/H&M


Another funky legging day. haha. I don't know how I came up with this messy outfit, but I kinda like it. Preppy but with a rebellious touch!

T-shirt: Cheap Monday
Blouse (worn inside): Cotton On
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: Dr Martens
Accessories: H&M



This week, I'm feeling lazy again. AIYAH. :( 

No comments: