Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dinner at Pitchstop Cafe & Bar (NTU)

A few days ago, my FYP group members and I decided to have our meeting at the highly raved Pitchstop Cafe & Bar, which was located in Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Yes, it's in my university and I have never tried it before. So, of course I was incredibly hyped! I have heard so many good things about the place and yes, Pitchstop Cafe & Bar definitely did not disappoint! :D 

I was really surprised that they serve tea by the jar for S$1.50. ONE FIFTY! THAT IS FREAKING CHEAP. The teas were all fragrant and of quality too! Excellent lah this Pitchstop! 

Each of us got ourselves a set meal and they are all really affordable and noms-worthy. I cannot wait to go back for the Aglio Olio and Carbonara! 

Konkon's Aglio Olio pasta. S$6 and overflowing with carbo. SO WORTH THE MONEY. 

My fried fish & wedges @ S$10.50. I was really surprised at how this tasted much better than Botak Jones'. They spammed the tar-tar sauce too, which is of course very appreciated on my part. :D 

Kokky's turkey bacon pizza @ S$10.50! The amazing thing about Pitchstop is how they have a wood-fired oven to make their pizzas extra authentic and delicious! Amazing dish, especially with the abundant throw of rocket leaves!

Jeremy's Americano Pizza @ S$10.50. This is like a classic that's done perfectly. AH PITCHSTOP I LOVE YOU! :D 

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NEXT LUNCH/DINNER AT PITCHSTOP!! :D

How to get to Pitchstop (directions kop-ed from Pitchstop's facebook page haha):

-Bus Directions-

  • Board the train East-West Line towards Joo Koon Station and alight at Pioneer Station, 12 stops later.
  • Take Exit B and walk to the bus stop at Blk 651A, Jurong West Street 63.
  • Board the bus no. 179 at Blk 651A (22521), Jurong West Street 63. Alight at the bus stop Outside Innovation Centre, Canteen B & Chinese Heritage Centre, Nanyang Drive, 11 stops later.
  • Walk up the stairs leading to the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) - Innovation Centre Block 1.
  • Continue walking straight to the lobby and turn right to find Pitchstop!

No comments: