Saturday, September 15, 2012

Instagram visuals for first 2 weeks of September

Music of the moment: The entire Coexist album by The xx. A rather fresh change from my usual K-Pop indulgence. Such a good album for mugging. 

This week has been such a long and dreary one. Mostly academic woes and all of them are making me hate school more and more. I will straighten out my thoughts eventually but at the moment everything's complete bullshit. =_= 

The only outfit of the day from last week! I have been getting lazy with these ootd posts because of my terrible laggy phone. FRIDAY! IPHONE 5 COME TO ME! 

Tank: H&M
Outer denim: Wonderstellar
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Fake toms (chio enough so who cares)


My hearty home-cooked breakfast. My ex-colleague commented how the eggs look like nipples. HHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a comment, seriously.


Monday's breakfast with kengyang at NTU Canteen A. A very heavy breakfast but it lasted through my 4-hour lesson. SO IT'S ALL GOOD.


HAHAHAHA this is just hilarious.


Monday's dinner at Canteen 2! All-time favourite beef-ball rice set. :)


Tuesday's FYP meeting was at Food For Thought @ Singapore Botanic Gardens. We were there at the same time as the royals!! Ok, maybe not the same premises but we were definitely all within a 1km radius! YAY TO THE ROYALS!

Lovely cranberry scone by the way.


And this HUMONGOUS banana and walnut pancake. I don't really like the gula melaka maple syrup but the pancake itself is good enough. NOMS~


Jeremy's birthday present! :D


And the final ensemble is ready! Jeremy is such a lego geek at heart. Couldn't resist tearing open the lego set that we bought for him for his birthday, and we had to stare at him fixing his lego set. HAHAHAHA.


New bunny blouse from Qoo10. They were less than 10 bucks! :) Qoo10 really has awesome bargains sometimes! And I just bought Zoya nailpolishes for less than 7 bucks each! BARGAIN!


Definitely not looking forward to next week but what else can I do. Being jaded only stumps my path of success. I need to get these evil thoughts out of my brain and work towards my 5-figure monthly income!! LET'S GO!!

No comments: