Thursday, August 9, 2012

Review: Lioele Nail Colour

Recently, I made a purchase for some nailpolishes on Qoo10 just to try them out. In all, these Lioele Nail Colours have been nothing less than impressive and I have newfound trust for Korean brands now! 

Here's the link to those who want to try them out as well! http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=406276895 

I bought them at S$1.90 each due to a timed sale. Currently, they are retailing for S$3.90 each. 4 bucks for a great nailpolish is still too good to miss! I actually like them better than China Glaze nailpolishes! :) Nothing beats Deborah Lippmann nailpolishes though. I had the fortune to try one out last year during exchange and OMG I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE. But of course with a price tag like that, I can't get Deborah Lippmann nailpolishes without feeling sorry for my wallet. :'(

Back to the stars of this post! 

Here are the colour selection for Lioele Nail Colours. I bought #18, #28 and #37! 

Thanks mysune.com for the photo! 


#37 left, #28 middle and #18 right

I realised they have English names haha. So it's lavender (left), modern mint (centre) and blue purple (right)

Swatches under camera flash

I don't normally do nailpolish reviews because I'm not as professional as the real-deal nailpolish reviewers on the blogosphere, but for these babies, I'M GOING TO BREAK MY OWN RULE.

Pigmentation was amazing, two coats did the trick for me and they were not streaky coats. Smooth and no sights of those disgusting tiny bubbles. The brush was also very pleasant to use, much more pleasant than China Glaze's irritatingly rough brush that make application a nightmare.

I know this is a really slipshod and amature nailpolish review, but please do get them if you want to try on Korean brand nailpolishes. Simply amazing!

I hope this has been helpful! :) Thanks for reading! HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE!

No comments: