Sunday, August 26, 2012

Birthday Fashion Haul (H&M, F21, New Look & Bugis Street)

I think I pamper myself too much when my birthday comes along. If you want a merry birthday, then you gotta make it happen yourself, no? Usually, I will take some time to venture out into the shopping wilderness alone and let myself buy anything that my heart tells me to. 

Of course I don't go crazy and raid every single branded store there is out there. My auntie side still tells me to attack "sale" items and I think getting more items for the same amount of money gives me sugar rush. :D 

The H&M items are all courtesy to the lovely MTV colleagues (Lirong, Lizhen, Rachel, June, Ivan, Aaron, Javior and Aloyscious) who very kindly gave me a S$200 H&M gift card. I went crazy and still have yet to spend everything. Can't wait for my next H&M trip! :) 

The only things I purchased from New Look were these tribal leggings. They were 50% down and were S$9.95 each! I don't know when my tribal obsession will end but I'm going to continue hunting for more quirky tribal prints till I get sick of them. Heh. 


Rings from Forever 21! S$5 each I think. The pretty pair of studs were S$8!



H&M craziness starts now. Some crazy studs for S$3.90. I love how they are studs and not hanging earrings. The bracelets are S$7.90 I think?


My obvious love for tribal prints. O.o

Skirt was S$24.90, and the skinny pants were S$17.90. I don't understand how such an exquisite pair of pants cost S$17.90. H&M really has surprises here and there.


Black lace top for S$17.90, and the floral top for S$5 (on sale)!


Also got this set of ear studs for S$7.90. Reminds me so much of what G-Dragon wears. LOL.


Went out with Chay Teng to Bugis Street and alas I can't leave that place empty-handed!! Confirm buy something one!! D:

Some LUMI accessories at 3 for S$5!


And this ridiculously comfortable tank for S$9!


I think that's around 80% of my birthday haul. More coming in the mail but I can't really remember what I bought. HAHAHAHAHAHAA. Major shopaholic. I NEED TO STOP LUH. CANNOT SHOP FOR 2 WEEKS. ok two-week shopping ban has been set!!!!

No comments: