Friday, July 20, 2012

Recent OOTDs: vintage skirt, ZARA lace cardigan and ZARA ombre lace shorts

It seems like I have hit a rut. I can't lose any more weight. However, I'm not stopping on the running because it actually makes my legs look nice and well-defined. Very lovely indeed. Whether I'm losing more weight or not, aiyah it will be awesome if I do, but ohwell, I don't really give a damn now anymore because I have already lost quite a substantial amount. 

Yay to positive thinking!

First outfit is a typical office-lady outfit (as Anthony calls it haha). I purchased the vintage skirt online for a mere S$4. Always love bargains! 


Paired the outfit with my adorable pair of 3D bow flats. 3D because the bows are so in your face. HAHA. I still remember the conversation I had with Fiona in office. I fear Fiona in the past because she looks extremely pretty and intimidating.

Fiona: Are those Melissas? *grin on face*
Me: *obviously flustered with her beauty* No larrrrr, fake one from Hong Kong!
Fiona: LOL (and so did everyone around me)



Next outfit was one that I dreamt of and it was one of those rare times when the reality looked as nice as the dream. :D

I wore a combination of my Monki bright orange cropped top with ZARA ombre lace shorts, and completed it with ZARA lace cardigan. I could be done with just the top and shorts alone, but we were having out 11th month dinner at Wild Honey, so I wanted to look a wee bit more presentable. :)

I wore my rose gold H&M flats too, and they bit. Freak.

ZARA lace cardigan - on sale for RM69.90 (from RM259.90)
Monki orange cropped top - HKD100
ZARA laze shorts - on sale for S$39.90 (from S$89.90)

My outfit so international sehhhh. HAHAHAHAH.



Yay to my beetle necklace from H&M - a steal at HKD30! :)


Ok, off I go to enjoy some slurpy goodness of a Yong Tau Foo now! :)

No comments: