Thursday, March 1, 2012

A very hectic week (OOTDs for PI Week 9!)

My body finally gave way and I could no longer hold back the fatigue. It's quite alarming that in the past 9 weeks of internship, I fell sick for almost 6 weekends. I don't know how to explain it fully (excuseme, I'm not a doctor here), but things get dandy once Monday starts, and then everything goes downhill once Friday approaches, and by things I mean my immune system and all this virus shit.

BF told me to go for checkups but I'm honestly quite scared. What if they find out I have some terrible fatal disease that cannot be cured forever? Dramatic, yes, but still possible.

I'm just going to wait for my mom to come back from Indo and decide what to do then. YES SHE WENT BACK TO INDO WITHOUT TELLING ME, AGAIN!!

Here's a rather majestic photo I took while on the bridge to Rail Mall. iPhone really does make everything look pretty, huh?


I think taking OOTD photos in the office toilet is a much better alternative than at home.
  1. I don't need to spend extra time taking photos before going out.
  2. Lighting is MUCH better in the toilet! :D

Top: H&M
Skirt: ASOS
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Topshop


Top: Forever 21
Pants: Monki
Sandals: Charles and Keith


Top: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Gmarket


I'm so going to die next week because my manager will be away for almost the entire week. *gulp*.

HOPE EVERYTHING GOES FINE AND AWESOME. *fingers crossed*

No comments: